Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dreams vol. 1 no. 1


Had this dream last night: I was told my father had died due to some medication he was taking. I went to the hospital looking for answers and hoping to see his body to make sure it was true. As I got the hospital, I asked to see the coroner or the way to the morgue, nobody would pay attention to me or answer my questions. Frustrated out of my mind, I went outsite and went on the roof of the building facing the hospital. I started running teeth clenched, mad out of my mind and jumped towards the hospital. In mid air I actually thought I might not make it, but I eventually landed a couple of floors over the hospital entrance. Once I landed, I tried to break a window and start looking for my father. As I was about to kick through the glass, a bunch of guys jumped through it and started fighting me. Giving me a beat down, could barely stop hits. Thats when I woke up... ran out of my bedroom and saw my dad in the basement with some uncles & cousins there. I came behind my dad as he was sitting and put my arm around him, my hand on his heart, telling him I had dreamt he had died. He kept on talking to the others... Thats when I really woke up. This got me perplexed so I checked the meaning of it all:
+To dream that your father is dead, forewarns that you need to proceed with caution in conducting your business.
+To see a hospital in your dream, symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental heath. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life.
+To question something in your dream, signifies your suspicions toward a love one.
+To ask a question in your dream, foretells that you will strive to attain the truth.
+To dream that you are jumping, indicates that you need to take a risk and go for it. You will find progress toward your goals
+To dream that you are fighting to the death, indicates that you are unwilling to acknowledge a waking conflict or your own inner turmoil. You are unwilling and refusing to change your old attitudes and habits.
+To dream that you are dreaming, signifies your emotional state. You are excessively worried and fearful about a situation or circumstance that you are going through.
+To dream that you are waking up in your dream, indicates that something is missing or lacking in your life. There is an aspect of your life that you are not utilizing to its fullest potential. You are not recognizing your abilities.
+To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father.
+To have a visitor in your dream, signifies good news will reach you. It also foretells of new conditions or changes.
+To see your cousin in your dream, represents something or some aspect of your character that is somewhat familiar. Perhaps you need to spend more time in cultivating and developing some emerging ability or character.
+To see an uncle in your dream, represents some aspect of your family heritage and traits. It may also symbolize new ideas and emerging awareness.
+To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate. ... This dream says alot about me and my current state. I can't take this for granted. Need to fix things. Need to fix myself...

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined" - Nas

No comments: