Saturday, June 24, 2006

They threw a party for me!!!


June 17th... More than a month after my birthday, friends & family threw a surprise party for me. That was the Illest thing they could have done for me coz they really caught me good. No joke. Look on my face was priceless from what they say. It's one thing to know ur loved by some. But it's another when you get proof of that love when you never asked for it coz you never doubted it for one second. I'll remember this for the rest of my life. Wish you could be there.


"I think we at a all-time high
To get there, we run, we fly, we drive
Cause with my family we know we're home
And so instead of sendin flowers, we the roses" - Kanye West

"But if I fall asleep and death takes me away
Don't be surprised son, I wasn't put here to stay
At night the evil armies of Shaton don't play
So the family sticks together and we never betray" - Fugees

No comments: