Monday, December 7, 2009

Training Progress Vol. 2 No. 001

This is my 3rd, 4th, or 8th attempt at getting fit lol.

But this time around, I have P90X to help me get fit. Plus my cousin did it and actually got results, now it's time for me to get back on track!

I'm already on Day 3 of my work out... that's 87 days to go... O_o

Day 1 was Chest and Back which was cool but still hard and to that add the Ab Ripper X which was harder (especially when you can't keep up lol), but I was good.

Day 2 was Plyometrics... lets just say this 1hr work out took me just about 2 hours lol. Went to sleep and I woke up 13 hours later... Horton did say this was the 'X' in P90X!

Day 3 was alot better, achieved what I was aiming for with the Shoulders and Arms + another round of Ab Ripper X (I still can't keep up but I feel the burn lol).

I'm gonna stick to it this time!

Keep fit and have fun!

No comments: