Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10 Songs To Jog To [PLAYLIST]

Here is a playlist I came up with on Oct 8, 2008. Some good music to jog to. Give these songs a try and tell me what you think about it or which ones you would prefer.

Jogging Tracks

1. Gnarls Barkley - Going On [Downtown/Warner]
2. DJ Khaled - We Takin' Over [Koch]
3. Puff Daddy - Victory ft. Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes [Bad Boy]
4. Nas - One Strong Love (The DJStrong Mix) [Ill Will/Columbia]
5. Obie Trice - Cry Now [Shady]
6. Ghostface Killah - Run ft. Jadakiss [Def Jam]
7. Kanye West - Stronger [GOOD Music]
8. The Game - Compton ft. Will.I.Am [Geffen]
9. Outkast - B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghad) [Laface/Zomba]
10. Eric B & Rakim - Juice (Know the Ledge) [MCA]

Run!

"Check the monologue, I'm on a 6 a.m. jog
To regain my powers, do a set before the showers
I'm prime for the summertime" - CL Smooth

"Well, seven in the morning I woke up to jog
Rushed out the door to inhale the smog" - KRS-One

"Your ass forgot, so just in case you don't remember me
I'll run your brain around the block to jog your f*cking memory" - Eminem

No comments: