Monday, December 1, 2008

10 Sexy Voices On Track (Now & Then) [PLAYLIST]


Here is a playlist I came up with on Oct 13, 2007. Some of the sexiest voices on songs I got, real mood starters ;). Though I know there's some more out there.

1. Minnie Riperton - Inside My Love [EMI Records]
2. Floetry - Getting Late [Dreamworks SKG]
3. Diana Ross - Love Hangover [Motown Records]
4. Alicia Keys - Butterflyz [J Records]
5. Susana Baca - La Macorina [Luaka]
6. Truth Hurts - Ready Now [Pookie Entertainment]
7. Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star [Capitol/EMI Records]
8. Jill Scott - Easy Conversation [MCA Records]
9. Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game [Universal Republic]
10. Janet Jackson - Would You Mind [Virgin Records]

Nothing better than a woman with a sexy voice, I'm a real sucker for those.

"Sexy noises turn me on and on
Talk to me and you can't go wrong
I love the sound of your voice when you make love to me" - Salt-N-Pepa

No comments: